Cupcakes,Cupcakes,Cupcakes...

I've been baking and decorating cakes and cupcakes since my son was born 18 years ago and now I'm doing the same for my 6 year old and others. I love eating and baking desserts, but my favourite thing to do is create a little piece of art on an edible canvas. Like all mums my days are always busy running around for everyone else so when I get some 'me' time I relax by either baking or making sugarpaste decorations for cakes and cupcakes. For those other mums out there who love everything CAKE I'll post some recipes,ideas and photos of decorations that can be handmade at home...sorry if I don't post every day it's sometimes hard to escape into solitary!!!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Getting Anxious!!!

Potato au Gratin and Honey Mustard Pumpkin in the oven baking, vegetables ready to blanch and Lamb Cutlets marinading in Olive Oil, Garlic, Rosemary and wine.
Kids and Dad watching TV, so taking a break...
Flying to Brisbane tomorrow for a week with my parents and the butterflies in my stomach are as anxious as I am about the flight.
Wind is picking up outside and I've seen on the news what it can do to airplanes trying to take off/land.
I know its silly but give me a break, I'm scared of flying when the weather is fine.
I've travelled all over the world but still get anxious before every flight.

Baking cupcakes relaxes me but blogging is doing the job...




Posting some photos of cupcakes decorated a few months ago....Enjoy!!!

No comments: