Cupcakes,Cupcakes,Cupcakes...

I've been baking and decorating cakes and cupcakes since my son was born 18 years ago and now I'm doing the same for my 6 year old and others. I love eating and baking desserts, but my favourite thing to do is create a little piece of art on an edible canvas. Like all mums my days are always busy running around for everyone else so when I get some 'me' time I relax by either baking or making sugarpaste decorations for cakes and cupcakes. For those other mums out there who love everything CAKE I'll post some recipes,ideas and photos of decorations that can be handmade at home...sorry if I don't post every day it's sometimes hard to escape into solitary!!!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bad Day at the Office Today!!!

I don't normally rant & rave about trivial things...there's enough complaining and bitching around us as there is BUT today is an exception.
Could be that the weather in Sydney has affected my aura but here goes.


1.Whoever designs mops,this one's for you. FREE cupcakes if you can design a mop that cleans,leaving no streaks,doesn't fall apart and leave bits & pieces on the floors, non-disposable ( I do need to mop more than 3 times a month)


2. This is for the guys. Leave the designing of Toilets,Bathrooms,Laundries and Kitchens (Chefs exempt) to the Female of the species. Reason: We are more practical and are the only one who CLEAN THE DAM ROOMS.


3. To all my son's teenage friends who come round to party. BYO PORTABLE TOILET.
DO NOT THROW UP OR URINATE (look the word up) in MY TOILET.
If you can't afford a PORTALOO...return next day with BLEACH,BUCKET and a SUPER MOP to clean up your MESS.


Ahhh...that's much better...I'm off now to finish the rest of the housework :)

No comments: