Cupcakes,Cupcakes,Cupcakes...

I've been baking and decorating cakes and cupcakes since my son was born 18 years ago and now I'm doing the same for my 6 year old and others. I love eating and baking desserts, but my favourite thing to do is create a little piece of art on an edible canvas. Like all mums my days are always busy running around for everyone else so when I get some 'me' time I relax by either baking or making sugarpaste decorations for cakes and cupcakes. For those other mums out there who love everything CAKE I'll post some recipes,ideas and photos of decorations that can be handmade at home...sorry if I don't post every day it's sometimes hard to escape into solitary!!!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

June Cupcake Classes

It has been a busy 5 months with Belisa Cupcakes Shop.
Unfortunately, after 3 Years together baking and decorating cupcakes Belinda and I have gone our separate ways. Apparently I was missed at home and it's taken a few more weeks than I anticipated in getting the house and kids back into running order.
Finally I'm back to doing what I love....cupcakes,cupcakes,cupcakes.
The month of June was great for me as I got to meet some great people, who have demonstrated some hidden talents. It's always a joy at the end of a class to see the smiling face of a student who has created something with their own hands.













All the photos attached are of cupcakes decorated by beginners....be very impressed!!!

No comments: