Cupcakes,Cupcakes,Cupcakes...

I've been baking and decorating cakes and cupcakes since my son was born 18 years ago and now I'm doing the same for my 6 year old and others. I love eating and baking desserts, but my favourite thing to do is create a little piece of art on an edible canvas. Like all mums my days are always busy running around for everyone else so when I get some 'me' time I relax by either baking or making sugarpaste decorations for cakes and cupcakes. For those other mums out there who love everything CAKE I'll post some recipes,ideas and photos of decorations that can be handmade at home...sorry if I don't post every day it's sometimes hard to escape into solitary!!!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ivory Rose Wedding Tower

Ivory Rose Wedding Tower designed for Wedding at Lagoon restaurant, North Wollongong.
Colour was selected to match the bridesmaids dresses.
Unfortunately the restaurant only had very small tables to set up the Cupcake tower otherwise it would have looked spectacular with the boxed cupcakes around the border.

No comments: