Cupcakes,Cupcakes,Cupcakes...

I've been baking and decorating cakes and cupcakes since my son was born 18 years ago and now I'm doing the same for my 6 year old and others. I love eating and baking desserts, but my favourite thing to do is create a little piece of art on an edible canvas. Like all mums my days are always busy running around for everyone else so when I get some 'me' time I relax by either baking or making sugarpaste decorations for cakes and cupcakes. For those other mums out there who love everything CAKE I'll post some recipes,ideas and photos of decorations that can be handmade at home...sorry if I don't post every day it's sometimes hard to escape into solitary!!!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Frangipani Chocolate ganache cupcakes

Last minute order for Dinner party...Xmas in July...everyone's doing the dinner party thing.
Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate Grand Marnier ganache' and orange zest with white chocolate swirls and frangipani toppers.
They smell delicious!!!

No comments: