Cupcakes,Cupcakes,Cupcakes...

I've been baking and decorating cakes and cupcakes since my son was born 18 years ago and now I'm doing the same for my 6 year old and others. I love eating and baking desserts, but my favourite thing to do is create a little piece of art on an edible canvas. Like all mums my days are always busy running around for everyone else so when I get some 'me' time I relax by either baking or making sugarpaste decorations for cakes and cupcakes. For those other mums out there who love everything CAKE I'll post some recipes,ideas and photos of decorations that can be handmade at home...sorry if I don't post every day it's sometimes hard to escape into solitary!!!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

July Wedding Expo

The wedding Expo is getting closer and we've been busy trying to set up possible setting for the day. Purchased these large letters so our business name stands out. Belinda is currently covering with some craft paper she found which coincidently looks close to our website. The cupcake wrappers will finish off the decorated cupcakes. We're also attempting to make our own wrappers using 'scrapbooking' punch that edges paper with a selection of patterns. have time and post. I'm going to find some time tonight or tomorrow to cover mdf cupcake stand to cover 'old style' silver boards. Will upload photos when complete. Bye for now '4 year old princess' calling...

No comments: